Homemade by Hail title pic

Homemade by Hail title pic

Monday 3 August 2015

Cath Kidston Dining table and chairs

The table and chairs we have in our dining room are second hand, and have been with my husband for the 9 years that he's lived here! Time for a refresh. I had already tried brightening up the dining room with canvases of our wedding and Cath Kidston material used as a table cloth:


I just couldn't stand the blue seat coverings. Here we go with another re-upholstering job. I love my staple gun! I purchased more Cath Kidston material, a large piece for the seat pads and a matching piece of oilcloth to be used as a table cloth. 

 And here's the final set:



Looking much better, I hope you agree! Just a shame about that dull parquet flooring - but don't worry, I have plans for this! Let me know what you think . . and stay tuned to find out what I used the old Cath Kidston material for.


Visit my website to see more projects

No comments:

Post a Comment