Homemade by Hail title pic

Homemade by Hail title pic

Tuesday 11 August 2015

DIY spray painted frames

I have a very bare looking wall in the living room, and a drawer full of mismatched old frames. I am going to be painting the frames in a range of shades of green as a way of connecting the dining room section and living room section together. 

I am going to paint the frames with the different shades randomly. . . those of you who know me will know how hard this will be! I like order and organisation. Randomness will definitely make for a better looking wall though. The positions they are in on the photo is how I'm going to position them on the wall.

This will be my first time using spray paint, so any advice will be greatly received? 

And don't despair . . . all the doors are being replaced with lovely white ones eventually!




Visit my website to see more projects - Homemade by Hail

No comments:

Post a Comment