Homemade by Hail title pic

Homemade by Hail title pic

Monday 24 August 2015

Hide all your living room electronics - Up-cycled coffee table

I sit on my sofa staring at all the black electronics under the coffee table, gathering dust and generally looking ugly:



As you can see, it's totally uninspiring, as is the red wall (the painter and decorator is here today hurruh!)



The living room and dining room are having a green theme, with only the alcoves of the fireplace being painted green in the living room area. I spray painted the top of the table with green spray paint and made some 'curtains' to hide the bottom section:




Excuse the photos, it was a breezy day. I simply attached net curtain wire inside the table, hemmed the material and attached! The dvd player and Wii can still be easily accessed and the room looks much prettier. Well it will do when it's been painted. . . 

Let me know what you think?

I've updated my website to include some of these latest makes: www.homemadebyhail.weebly.com
Dont forget to follow on facebook and instagram:

No comments:

Post a Comment