Homemade by Hail title pic

Homemade by Hail title pic

Tuesday 22 December 2015

DIY Festive Place Names

I'm hosting Christmas Lunch for the first time this year. We have 8 guests (including ourselves), and I want to make it really special. My mum and dad are coming and they have supported me and Hubby so much over the last year, I want to give them something amazing. I will post my finished Christmas Table layout after the big day. 

I have made Place Names for the table. I experimented with cutting out Christmas Cards, but settled on cutting out bits of wrapping paper. It depends what designs you have at home!


Then I stuck my little circles onto card and wrote each persons name above. 


Once I had cut these out, I simply used blue-tac to attach them to note holders which I already had from my wedding last year.


And here they are:


They look quite cute I think. I am going to put Mini Christmas Stockings at each place filled with a few different varieties of chocolate. 

Have you got any Christmas Table ideas?


No comments:

Post a Comment